Comcast Sportsnet New England HD going CONUS?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

PaulieORF

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 19, 2005
Southington, CT
I see that currently, CSN New England HD games are only carried on the Boston spotbeam, on channel 96 (or something like that). I have looked around here but not found any info as far as if or when CSN New England HD will go CONUS on the new bird, thus being available to subscribers in Connecticut. Any news on this? Thanks.

I don't think the HD is up yet - at least I can't find it when the C's pre season are on - and my friends with comcast didn't have HD either - I think they are waiting to launch the HD when the C's season starts

I don't think the HD is up yet - at least I can't find it when the C's pre season are on - and my friends with comcast didn't have HD either - I think they are waiting to launch the HD when the C's season starts

I know that CSN New England has an HD channel, as it is carried by Cox Communications in CT. I'm just wondering if maybe DirecTV is not adding it nationally yet since it's not a full-time channel. It's not even a simlucast when not HD, there is literally a black screen when there is no HD game on, which is most of the time.

I was just saying tough to get it nationally when they aren't even spot beaming it in the Boston DMA yet - hopefully when the regular season starts they will launch

I was just saying tough to get it nationally when they aren't even spot beaming it in the Boston DMA yet - hopefully when the regular season starts they will launch

They are spot-beaming the Celtics games on channel 96 in the Boston DMA (or at least they did last year) and also still claim to) but I guess we won't know for sure until the regular season starts.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts