Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Come sail away and relax with us as we set sail from New York City headed to the Bahamas plus we will be making a stop in Orlando Florida! We will be sailing aboard the new Norwegian Breakaway! The Breakaway was recently awarded the Best New Ship award by the reader of CrusieCritic!

The date and itinerary was selected by our SatelliteGuys 10th Birthday Ultimate Cruise Winner Voyager6!

Come join us from some fun and also to relax as we set sail from New York City on March 30, 2014 and return to port on April 6th!

Many members have asked us to organize a SatelliteGuys cruise for years so here we are, and best part about this cruise is you can book it yourself through your own travel agency, which if you shop around will give you some amazing prices!

On board we will meet with our members and show them a great time, plus its a great time to meet other SatelliteGuys members and staff, including myself and my wife who will be cruising with you! We are planning a few minor activites as well to say thanks for joining us and maybe even some SatelliteGuys giveaways.

If you have any questions please PM Eva Greczkowski and she will be happy to help you plan your voyage with us!

For more details on the itinerary please CLICK HERE.

We hope to see YOU on the 2014 SatelliteGuys Cruise leaving out of New York City on the NEW Norweign Breakaway!

(Please feel free to use this thread to talk about the cruise and also ask questions and get advise! If you have never cruised before you don't know what your missing!)

Disappointed we can't do this one, Scott. We leave for our Panama Cruise on March 17th and arrive in SD, CA on March 31. Then it's 2-3 weeks drive across the country to get home. Also booked the Disney Dream in November. Both Grandkids birthday party on the Disney Dream cruise. Busy year coming up!

Edit- Just saw the itinerary and it would not be a good one for us living here in FL anyway.

Oh.. Decisions, Decisions , Nice Cruise were I can travel and see new locations or... staying with my best friend in the world, my satellite system... Mmmm. I'm thinkin', I'm thinkin'!

And looking around prices are starting around $400 per person and some of them even include on board credits.

Again if you need help my wife can help you find the best deals. :D

Bad timing again... with daycare being closed for spring break (first week of march), we're taking 2 weeks off... going to Phoenix for a few days (friend teaches at ASU), few nights in Palm Springs then the rest in Irvine, CA (more friends).

Still looking forward to meeting some of you...

Have a drink on me, K

PS- BTW... 400$ per person is a very good deal considering the lenght of the cruise and the amenities included.

And looking around prices are starting around $400 per person and some of them even include on board credits.

Again if you need help my wife can help you find the best deals. :D

You must know where to look. Even with a military discount, cheapest I see is $649.

Really a matter of curiosity, it is quite unlikely that we could go.

Just to see, I Chatted. Excerpt:

Barrie:
the prices change frequently

Barrie:
depending how the ship is booking

Barrie:
pricing questions may be answered at 855-273-1188

IOW, move fast when the price is good. MIGHT be at the last minute. Might NOT. $649 is current from cruise line. TAs may offer better.

I have sailed with NCL many times. If you buy in advance from NCL directly you can monitor the prices and if they drop you can call in and usually get upgraded to another cabin. I have turned inside into balcony twice. Of course if the ship sells out early, you get the room you originally booked...

It can go the other way too. I booked my Panama cruise very early because it is a small ship and we wanted choice of a suite. Two months after we booked it, the rates for all rooms went up and our class stateroom went up 40%! In another month the ship was sold out. Now there is a waiting list and as cancellations come in the standby list gets notified.

Nothing certain yet, but my wife and I are very interested in this cruise and there is a real possibility that we might join!
We truly enjoyed the SatelliteGuys-sponsored Home Theater cruise last year! It was so much fun!
Many thanks to Scott and Eva for making it so memorable!

Might be, I am not sure. :)

Remember it is higher rates as well as this is a brand new ship. Rates are always higher on new ships for the first year or two. :)

I've never been on a cruise before. This is tempting. I'll definitely see where prices are at in a month and if I can get a reasonably priced flight to NYC.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I am happy, just found out that the Slam Allen Band will be playing that week while we are on board! Got to see Slam Allen and his band when we sailed the Epic. He was was one of my favorite parts of that cruise, I would go and listen to him every night. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts