Comedy Central HD Launched / New Sportsman Channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Honestly, I do not think there is a need to explain why it is in HD. If someone can not tell, they need to adjust their settings, use the correct cables or get a new tv

eek2.gif
:D

I also notice that CCHD does the same thing Spike HD did when it first went HD. When Spike first went HD if they did not have an HD program they would only use the Spike logo on the HD channel. They only used the Spike HD logo when they had an HD program on the air.

I also notice that CCHD does the same thing Spike HD did when it first went HD. When Spike first went HD if they did not have an HD program they would only use the Spike logo on the HD channel. They only used the Spike HD logo when they had an HD program on the air.
yeah i noticed that too. we can expect the last season and the new upcoming seasons of south park in HD and other programs like we all read earlier in this thread. very nice!!

yep. 2006. but it still looks better when compared to the sd channel. it's great to see them not stretching things.

Yes, it looks better than the SD version. Just using it as an example, even though no explanation was needed

wednesday nights 10pm south park was in hd from last season. since season 12 is being released in bluray i thought to check and record. caught the last few minutes in stunning hd!!

ok I "admit defeat" are you happy? South Park was in HD. so what. i dont even watch Comedy Central. I prefer classic cartoons like The Simpsons, Family Guy and of course the unforgetable DuckTales.

alot of channels remove their HD logo when not in HD. Sci Fi for one. Lots of HD channels like Fox Sports Net affiliates, MLB Network and NHL Network don't even have HD logos on screen (or at all for that matter). the only time you're reminded its HD is when they put up pillarboxes.

I like Comedy Central. I wish I had it in HD. But I wish they didn't have so many damn commercials.:( Seems like Viacom has the most or at least Spike, MTV, and Comedy.

well come to DirecTV Hemi. get 28 free premium movie channels for 3 months as well as no equipment, installation or HD fees (for 3 months). pm me with your email address and I'll send you a $50 new customer referral rebate coupon too.

It is a waste. But I was holding out with D* because I was made if offer for 2 HD DVR's . But I've still not taken them. I was waiting until Tivo/direct HD DVR.. But Now I'm not sure what I may do. I have an r16 and a d12, Was thinking of just getting Dopping them for an Hd receiver , But I can't really see the point, cause that only going to make my bill higher. I have 3 accounts with D* 2 are for my tenents , but they have been waiting for cable and now its available there, So I'm dropping those accounts. I would bet as soon as my tenents with E* can get cable , they will want it too.

DirecTV's HR22 is pretty much the same thing as a Tivo. it can search shows by title, actor, keyword, and it only records each episode of a show once instead of over and over like Cumcast.

DirecTV's HR22 is pretty much the same thing as a Tivo. it can search shows by title, actor, keyword, and it only records each episode of a show once instead of over and over like Cumcast.
I don't want anything HR or the same as. But I didn't come here to fight about equipment so I'm not going too. I'm well aware or the HR series.:)

I don't want anything HR or the same as. But I didn't come here to fight about equipment so I'm not going too. I'm well aware or the HR series.:)
You are passing up the offer of 2 HD DVRs in hope for a TiVO, which more likely than not Direct is not going to give you? I know you have had a bad experience with the HRs, but they have come a long way. I have yet to have an issue as many others as well. If it is free, why not take the chance?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts