Comedy Central HD Launched / New Sportsman Channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Even though its not got HD on it right now, the PQ difference from yesterday to today is amazing. For me, Comedy Central was always one of the worst PQ channels that Directv had.

Now it's actually watchable again :)

Travel HD next please and I'll have every channel that i actually watch in HD.

In your link there is this paragraph

Comedy Central HD will offer close to 200 hours of programming in native high definition, including almost 30 past episodes of the Emmy and Peabody Award-winning South Park, the first two seasons of the Emmy-nominated The Sarah Silverman Program and countless hours of stand-up, including the most recent season of the channel's Comedy Central Presents" series, and a number of original and acquired stand-up specials, as well as acquired films.

All of this programming has already been aired. So if any of it is shown again (they rerun programming all the time) it will be in HD. We will see HD programming on Comedy Central before March.

Even though its not got HD on it right now, the PQ difference from yesterday to today is amazing.

this is what some don't understand. it already looks better being upconverted. as long as it's not stretched it will look better than before. comedy central announced that they already have a certain amount of hours of programming ready in HD which is already more than the other Viacom channels.

Comedy Central in HD. Glad we have another addition to the HD line up.
yep.I'm glad too. for those who are not, you're not obligated to have it in your favorites. skip the channel. for those who were waiting for this addition,congrats.

seems like popular award winners like The Daily Show and The Colbert Report would get priority over South Park, Reno 911 and reruns of old stand up comedy shows, but what do I know?

Didn't I read somewhere that these would be the first 2 HD shows on Comedy C(Colbert & Stewart)?:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)