Comedy Central HD Launched / New Sportsman Channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I am now HD channel complete. I have every channel I need. Now to focus on content. Daily Show and Colbert to be natively filmed in HD.

Also just because nothing is tagged in the guide as HD doesn't mean there isn't upcoming HD

Tell me about it.. CMTHD shows that theres HD content on that channel 24/7, Yet I havent seen a lick of HD on that channel. I Really wish they would use that HD indicator in the guide right. Usally 95 percent of the time it is right but in CMT's case its wrong 100 percent of the time.

goaliebob99 wrote: Tell me about it.. CMTHD shows that theres HD content on that channel 24/7, Yet I havent seen a lick of HD on that channel. I Really wish they would use that HD indicator in the guide right. Usally 95 percent of the time it is right but in CMT's case its wrong 100 percent of the time.

The HD indicator shows that the program is filmed or converted in HD, it is up to the network to broadcast it in HD, not the sat co. I left from Dish, trust me, Direct isn't doing a bad job. Don't be so hard on them, give them time to add some more channels, we're only in January.

I am now HD channel complete. I have every channel I need. Now to focus on content. Daily Show and Colbert to be natively filmed in HD.
You think people are getting their money's worth subbing to HBO HD and only getting 2 channels?

i sub to "the HBO package" (not just HBO HD) and I get 8 HBO channels. its free for 3 months and my HD access fee is wavied for 3 months as well. it came with Showtime Unlimited (9 channels, 6 in HD) and Starz Super Pack (12 channels, 5 in HD). So 28 premium channels (13 in HD) plus their On Demand content free for for 3 months. not bad huh?

Also since I got the others I only pay 7 bucks for Cinemax instead of 12.

I'd rather pay that than watch a heavily edited, heavily censored, commercial filled, wrong aspect ratio movie or standup special on Comedy Central. Their on demand content even has commercials!

Last edited:
You seem like a nice enough guy, but this was already posted. You then reposted in this thread and also another. A little overkill?

Sorry about the duplicate posts. I was having some problems with Safari. I also did mean to state something already on the thread, but when I first started the post, it wasn't on there. Then I had to go, but I left my post opened and I didn't post it yet. When I posted it later, there was already a post about it there. I can't delete my post's so it's was there twice.

Again I am sorry.

Josh

EDIT: I figured out how to delete my posts. I deleted it now!

Last edited:
That does not say there will be no HD programming until March, it says one of the shows that will be in HD (south park) premiers (the NEW season) in march.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)