Comedy Central HD Launched / New Sportsman Channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't think Comedy Central will stretch the non HD stuff. None of the other Viacom channels do. If it isn't in HD they keep it in 4:3 OAR.
Yeah, It would suprise me also. I think we will have plenty of HD to satisfy us in the begining, and it will only grow from there

I skimmed through the posts but it wasn't clear to me if it's part of the HD regular pack or on the HD Extra pack?

this would probably be for the hd regular pack. the hd extra pack is for hd channels without an sd version of it.

Its HD Extra if there is no SD version, I believe
This is correct, but it may mislead him. What you are saying is a channel is generally in the HD extra pack if there is no SD version. Comedy Central has a SD counterpart, so it will be available with the regular HD access fee and the appropriate base package.

You do not have to get the HD Extra package to get Comedy Central HD in a nutshell.

I currently have them both, but the main reason I asked is because I always believed they needed to build up the extra pack to justify it's cost. It doesn't seem worth it to keep it for so few channels...though I enjoy the channels few as they are.

:)

I am not a Directv cusyomer, yet, but I would like to know what package/s contains ESPNU and are any of the RSN's in HD 24/7??

Thanks!

I understand that ESPNU is not in HD-just wanted to know the package which included it and if any of the RSN' are in HD 24/7?

You don't get baseball in HD? At least I get to watch the Pens and Pirates in HD, well the pirates don't deserve HD, but at least I get it.:D

I get it, but it shares space with Florida's FSN and they both can't show HD baseball games at the same time so I want Cincy to have it's own.

I get it, but it shares space with Florida's FSN and they both can't show HD baseball games at the same time so I want Cincy to have it's own.

Look, I don't think they will make a full time HD channel just for both of the Reds fans. :D

Just wait until baseball season... I bet they have it figured out by then.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts