Comedy Central PQ is terrible!!!

Pete,

what do you mean? I'm watching mad TV right now. It has the sparkies which we know it has been there for sometime now. Besides that (which I agee is disturbing), do not see anything else.

It is very fuzzy to me. Was watching Mad TV, too. Seemed to be breaking up in bottom 1/4 of picture as well. Most of the rest of the SD looks pretty good lately, but Comedy just seems bad to me.

This was very evident yesterday while watching "My Cousin Vinny". Even when they broke away from the movie for commercials, the same poor transmission quality was there. White streaking would appear, especially on anything that was red. When Mira Sorvino bailed Joe Pesci out of jail, she had a red dress on. As they walked away from the jail, it looked like there was a firefly convention on her dress.

I agree I was watching South Park the other day and I had to change the channel, Comedy Central is definitely one of the worst channels I have seen on Voom. Bummer, cause it is one of the few SD channels I actually watch.

I also notice that on Adelphia cable that the local "Educational Channel / Government Access Channel" has terrible PQ. Voom doesn't carry the channel, so I have to access it from my local cable company.

:shocked

-- Please note that I am a member in good standing of www.kwsnforum.com and my post here is totally meaningless.... I just thought it amusing that people keep posting that certain SD channels have bad PQ. I have the same PQ from my cable company for the Comedy Channel. I posted this nonsense about my local cable access channel because every local cable access channel has bad PQ. It is expected. Do you like the PQ on channel 863, the Rock music channel? I expect it to be bad and it is.

Ni!

Well, Pete, you posted earlier that USA got better, how do you think that happened? Are they robbing Peter to pay Paul? LOL. I really wonder about Voom's "pre-loading" of transponders since the SD PQ varies so much.

DarrellP said:
Are they robbing Peter to pay Paul? LOL.

You Killed PQ You sons of Bit@#'s

MR>C

p.s. Mr.c has not seen a difference in crappy sd PQ on comedy central, IMO its always been crappy, USA imo has gotten better since launching, I hope VOOMl improves PQ or Comedy central gores HD. Since NBC is the parent Co. this network i DO NOT EXPECT THEM TO GOTO HD ANY TIME SOON, IMO based on the Olyimpic HD fiasco. but there is always hope.
You can always let NBC know you want comedy central in HD.

Please direct all South Park questions to (323)-956-5000.
click here to send Comedy central email

Attachments

• cartmanneedsvoom.JPG
    cartmanneedsvoom.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 189

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)