Comedy.TV & Justice Central HD TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
theres something wrong with my app.
everytime i open it the location icon on my iphone shows then when it loads it goes away and its not showing any guide information
how can i fix this?

theres something wrong with my app.
everytime i open it the location icon on my iphone shows then when it loads it goes away and its not showing any guide information
how can i fix this?
I don't know, but is the iPhone app the same for all platforms ?
I have an android phone and a Samsung Tab 4 and it shows fine.
That said, I would have never heard about it had I not been here.

I'm guessing your using your phone and have the D* app on it, if you open it, let it populate, click on Browse for TV, then hit guide and scroll down to the channel;s were talking about in the 380's area.
Your new channels will show up, with no programming listed as of yet.
There is programming listed form the other channel that came on recently though.

okay its showing up

when do you think the guide on the tv will get it?

I don't know, but is the iPhone app the same for all platforms ?
I have an android phone and a Samsung Tab 4 and it shows fine.
That said, I would have never heard about it had I not been here.

it was working fine earlier today the location icon

okay its showing up

when do you think the guide on the tv will get it?
As soon as they light it up ... some are saying Monday ... often times when channels go live they fire up at 6am.
Of course it use to be always on a Wednesday, but thats not true much anymore ether, so take it for what its worth.

Aas soon as they light it up ... some are saying Monday ... often times when channels go live they fire up at 6am.
Of course it use to be always on a Wednesday, but thats not true much anymore ether, so take it for what its worth.

is your app showing guide information like whats on the Channel currently

all mine is showing is the channel # & channel name?

That's what we already said. This is normal for new channels on Directv, first on the app with no guide info, then on the TV with guide info. Check tomorrow morning, after 6 like Jimbo said.

That's what we already said. This is normal for new channels on Directv, first on the app with no guide info, then on the TV with guide info. Check tomorrow morning, after 6 like Jimbo said.
No
its not showing any information for the tv for any channels BUT it is showing guide information under live tv streaming.. just weird is all

That's how all the channels show up. If the channel is LIVE (as in any other channel not 382 and 383), it will have guide data. To see the guide data, press on the channel name. (At least that's how it is on Android). The 2 new ones will have guide data when they go live.

what package you guys think it will be in?

Not sure. These channels are on U-Verse, yes? Maybe they'll be on the Directv-equivalent of the U-Verse package. This is pure speculation from me, nothing confirmed. I bet if you called Directv, they'd have no idea what you were talking about. We'll know more tomorrow. Patience, grasshopper!

Reactions: Mr Tony
Not sure. These channels are on U-Verse, yes? Maybe they'll be on the Directv-equivalent of the U-Verse package. This is pure speculation from me, nothing confirmed. I bet if you called Directv, they'd have no idea what you were talking about. We'll know more tomorrow. Patience, grasshopper!
Better yet ... Call Directv and ask them ..... let us know what they have to say !
I'd be interested to know.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Welcome to SatelliteGuys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)