Comet HD horizontally squeezed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
it not there streaming feed cause there streaming find has zero issue, who we have to bribe to get this fix cometv been like this for almost year. and last few week it been going back and forth with boxed image and fullscreen image

I do believe I have some sorta of signal issue though to many channels are start to skip and jump as of late epix 2 has been have image with scrambed box all threw out the image most the day Last time I talk to dish executive support branch I tried to tell them there something wrong with the Cometv feed but they said unless tech comes and they tell them they wont checked the feeds.

Wonder if pixalation scrambling has anything to do with people still complain about the the issue

Channel has been sorta kina behaving as of late, I not sure what is the cause I do have a 2 hopper 3 setup with 1 4k joey to each for reducnecy purposes, set up with DNASP563 DshT84 and DPH42 switch and power inserter , They tried to change twice to diffrent that dont use power inserter but each time they went back to the above setup cause they found out even thought other setup is supposed to work it dont.

As such There is the Power inserter on the H3 at other end of house, but I connected to the other H3, And I cant get straight answer if it happen on that h3, but i know it happens on the h3 i connected too. starting to wonder if it cause inserter is on the other box. but this channel has had issue for almost year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)