Comet Hd

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I've been trying so hard to get this network on Dish plus it's in HD so no worries about SD channels.

WJBK in Detroit has it in 480i 16 x 9. That's good enuff for me given most Star Trek TV series were 4 x 3 480i. Star Trek Original all the way to Star Trek Enterprise every night except Saturday night, 8PM to 1AM ET.
Hit your locals up as well on adding it OTA.

WJBK in Detroit has it in 480i 16 x 9. That's good enuff for me given most Star Trek TV series were 4 x 3 480i. Star Trek Original all the way to Star Trek Enterprise every night except Saturday night, 8PM to 1AM ET.
Hit your locals up as well on adding it OTA.
I wish I could but I'm in that Bermuda triangle where I would have to have a 30 foot antenna to get the stations in Mobile and Panama City. Also I live in a apartment and my landlord won't allow it. It was bad enough talking him to getting the Dish antenna.

There's no reason to keep the channel bug up constantly either. Comet ads their channel astro-bug at the beginning of almost every movie and TV show before it starts, so why put it up constantly? 2-3 times per hour, for 30-60 seconds would be annoying enough I would think....

Reactions: TheKrell
We're always working to improve our members viewing experience! If you have specific channels you're wanting in HD, we can definitely get these added to our Programming Request Form for you. We can't guarantee we'll get them, but, the more requests we get, the higher up on the priority it gets moved.
-Jessica M.

TV Land in HD

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

There's no reason to keep the channel bug up constantly either. Comet ads their channel astro-bug at the beginning of almost every movie and TV show before it starts, so why put it up constantly? 2-3 times per hour, for 30-60 seconds would be annoying enough I would think....
We should all email Comet about that. No one's recording anything anymore on a live broadcast that would require reducing it's value as a recording.

H&I (Heroes and Icons) is the true home of Star Trek now. It is a Trekkie heaven.
Speaking of, they need to get after their website administrator

Untitled.jpg

Or they get their show descriptions from the same company Dish does ;)

Well, this is a nice Birthday Present……… for Claude! ;)

Definitely. If Dish won't go to 720p on MeTV, at least make it 16 x 9 480i.
Yep, horrible effort from Dish on the MeTV shows. I'm in the boondocks and get ota MeTV in HD, but the reception blips me every now and then. They certainly need to bring H & I to Dish. Decades and Antenna tv should be there as well.

Reactions: DJ Lon
Yep, horrible effort from Dish on the MeTV shows. I'm in the boondocks and get ota MeTV in HD, but the reception blips me every now and then. They certainly need to bring H & I to Dish. Decades and Antenna tv should be there as well.
What does this have to do with Comet TV? As far as MeTV I have no problem with the resolution. Most of MeTV is older shows anyway and would look horrible in HD. I agree that H&I and decades should be brought on board. I tried back almost 8 moths ago every two weeks calling Dish to bring H&I on board but no dice as yet. Maybe it will be one of the new HD channels that they put on their Dish Price increase website.

They look great in HD
What does this have to do with Comet TV? As far as MeTV I have no problem with the resolution. Most of MeTV is older shows anyway and would look horrible in HD. I agree that H&I and decades should be brought on board. I tried back almost 8 moths ago every two weeks calling Dish to bring H&I on board but no dice as yet. Maybe it will be one of the new HD channels that they put on their Dish Price increase website.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)