Status
Please reply by conversation.

TimLones111

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Canton, Ohio
Hello Folks:
A few on here may know I write two blogs, One. Cleveland Classic Media, is vintage scheedules, pictures and Video on Cleveland, Ohio TV/Radio in the past..

The other is called Wonder of His Grace..While it is Christian based, I also use it to share a bit of my personal life not appropriate to do on Cleveland Classic Media. This morning on Wonder of His Grace, I wrote of the Free-To-Air Satellite System I just bought and installed recently..While ive mentioned it a bit on other blogs I visit, this is the first time I've really gone public with it..Thought some of you might like to see it..

Today's post:
The Wonder of His Grace: Is it Spring yet?

Home Page:
The Wonder of His Grace

Cleveland Classic Media

Read your blog post. Well written. It takes a lot of inner strength to admit your FTA problem to the world :p

Read your blog post. Well written. It takes a lot of inner strength to admit your FTA problem to the world :p

equant:
Thanks for the kind words..I dont look on it as a "problem"..Just a way to get more (sometimes better) tv programming..and to stress that it is legal..and a fun hobby..

Tim;

I grew up in Toledo, moved to the Dakota's 7 winters ago. I remember watching the Great Goulardi comming out of Cleveland as a kid. Drew Cary had a Goulardi T-shirt in many of his episodes.

That's a nice article.

TimL...Enjoyed your website...Well this must be confession night lol. I've been an ordained minister for a number of years as well as a pastor....not much pastoring anymore though...I enjoyed your comments on the Cathedrals...and four part harmony etc...Got to work in plenty of time for my FTA and six grandkids too....Not enough hours in a day! Blind:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)