This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Concert for Diana on 332

Status
Please reply by conversation.
the entire concert was on mhd while nbc showed only highlites. i watched the entire concert and it was amazing......everything from an andrew lloyd webber medley to kanye west to the last movement of swan lake.

I left MHD on in my HT room till 9 last night when I shut it down, I did catch parts of the NBC version and recorded... as stated above more commercials than anything...you can get on the MHD website and get the day's schedule when MHD is up...

the link is: concertfordiana.vh1.com. they aired that several times during yesterday's conert. can watch the entire concert.

Leave it to NBC to show commercials instead of the concert !
CAn't wait to see what Leno has to say about that !

Jimbo

Any word on rebroadcasts? I completly missed/forgot about it, and was looking forward to some of the artist they had planned.

Cool...post #500, and just another stupid question...

Well, I found it is reairing several times on channel 337 - VH1 Classic. Only to find out that I dont' sub to that channel

Sorry to say it's not worth the $7 mo price increase over the grandfathered total choice pack.

Status
Please reply by conversation.