CONFIRMED Dish Holiday Channel Rumor

Any idea what this second xmas muzak channel will be and what channel it will be on?Also I noticed that their going to quit playing it December 27th.They usually go to January 10th.

I noticed it said "Effective November 15th" for the Muzak channels. I have AT180, and as of last night, the channels weren't in my lineup yet.

- Paul

Is Dish "stuck on stupid" or what ? 800,000 subs are losing DNS as we speak and now their cutting off the Holiday music channel. How freakin oblivious to the obvious are these folks in Littleton.

According to the info in the facts blast the two Dish Network holiday channels will be on channels 947 and 949 from the 119 location.

What a crock. They probably think they can change the calender. The channels are not available now either.
I am just reporting what I was sent. Dont know why the date is wrong on it, as this email was just sent out from Dish today.

As far as I know they will be available tommorow.

Are these Holiday channels permanent, or are they just for Christmas? I see Muzak has holiday music available on these channels year round for all Holidays.

This is all just music right? 180 people pay a lot of money, if little perks like this make them happy, I support it (I get the cheapest HD package personally). I'd rather them get tons of speciality music channels then more exclusive HD channels.

This is just absurd. I'm not complaining, since I've been an AEP sub for a very long time, but why not give the holiday music channels to everyone as they have in years past? What possible business rationale (other than grinchism) could there be for restricting it to AT180 and up? Maybe get some poor sops locked-in to 18-months at the Gold level just to get the holiday music channels?

If that isn't total scrooge thinking, I don't know what is.

This is something I don't get. Why don't give it for everyone if it cost you next to nothing or actually nothing extra and make everybody feel good?

I don't get it. Is anyone actually going to upgrade their programming in order to receive a holiday music channel?

Holiday music on Dish

Hi, Scott.....I have America's Top 180 but I can't get the holiday music channel you mention. Do we have to pay extra for it???

Hi, Scott.....I have America's Top 180 but I can't get the holiday music channel you mention. Do we have to pay extra for it???

Posted by Scott:

"This is just a rumor, but I am hearing that the Dish Network Holiday Channel (which will be uplinked this week) will ONLY be available to AT180 subscribers."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)