Congrats to Iceberg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thank you IceBerg, you have helped me a lot over the years and even helped save me money with your advice.

Father told me once there are two types of people. Takers and givers. Ice is a giver for sure.

Thanks for all the time and help you have given us all.

Ice you were the first person I thought of when Scott first mentioned it a few weeks ago. You truly do love this hobby. From FTA to Canadain services to Dish to sports to almost everything else you ALWAYS help out anyone with a question (Except NO HACK TALK!!!) . You always make anyone from a newbie to the most experienced person not feel stupid in asking a question. Thanks A Lot for all you do and Congrats! Mike

Well, Iceberg, I don't know you that well but I must say that the answers you sent me including pictures?
NOW THAT was cool!
Step by step, KNOWING what a hassle all this can be, you pretty much nailed it.
The ftadirect guys told me I could get help here and they werent kidding.
My only screwup was my mozilla browser would'nt refresh so I thought nobody answered lmao!
I had no idea that my frequency was all wrong, the pictures showed me a lot that I screwed up, including single vs universal lnb choices.
All I can say bro is that if you have kids and family, they are truly blessed with a patient, caring and understanding man.
Even if you don't it still holds true.
Sat guy of the year?
Got MY vote!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)