Congrats to Iceberg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
stargazer said:
Congratulations. What are you going to do with that $500?

tom_v said:
Truly desersed!! Congrat Mr. Icy...
Spend that $$ on new dishes/motors/receivers and give us more preview... (Just kidding).

oh I have a few ideas up my sleeve...and most of them involve FTA :D

Congats Iceberg. Well deserved. It is people like you that make this the best satellite site on the web. All questions get answered no matter how stupid they are or how many times they have been asked. Happy and safe holidays to you and everyone here at SateliteGuys.

Iceberg, Congrats on your hard work promoting the FTA hobbies to everyones here!!:up

Maybe we should start a Iceberg's FTA TV talk show!:eureka: :eureka: :eureka:

Keep up the good work!!

73's from,
Tim Johnson N5XZS

Cue the white rapper....

"Ice..Ice..Baby" Da Da Da Da Dum Dum

Thanks for the help over the years.....

When PSB or someone put up the "fake" gif image of your avatar with "sat guy of the year" before the anouncement, I thought...oh ya thats a no brainer..., so when I logged on this am and seen the results, no suprise. You definetely spend alot of time helping people out, and well deserved. Agree with the family atmosphere comment you made. I think its best said "there are no dumb questions". For those nubes out there, all of us being one at one point in time, not being flamed on a question like..."whats an lnb?".

If I was closer to Minn, I would bring you down a good ol canadian beer or 20, and have some laughs watching cricket in farsi on T5, or something like that.

well done....well done.

Pete does that all the time
The “no hack talk” one
The “Satguy of the year” one
He had a couple others he told me about…he better not post them :D
Remember….we were all newbies once…even me. My 1st receiver was a Viacast 2000 to get the audio on ExpressVu and it took me a while to get it working (wasn’t putting the 3 zeroes at the end of the LO and frequency like it needs). We didn’t have a FTA area for help : )

found that thread (this is courtesy of Canadian satellite fourms)

http://www.canadian-tv.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB3&Number=138422&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=all&vc=1

Last edited:
Congratulations, Iceberg! I hope I get a chance to buy you a beer someday.

Iceberg, I'd like to add my thanks to all the others you have received. I knew virtually nothing about FTA when I found this forum. I had visited others but decided I would not grovel to get an answer there. When I found this site and read some of the posts and your teams responses I knew that I would not be insulted here. I have not had to ask many questions because I found that some other noob had beat me to it.

Congratulations on your selection and many thanks!

Old John

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts