connecting RF modulator for TV 2

garrdogg

Original poster
Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Relocated my 722k to the bedroom and am trying to connect TV 2 in another bedroom with an RF modulator but have had no luck with getting a picture. I have checked all connections and made sure all diplexers were placed correctly. I have gone back and forth to the modulator setup page and tried everything but still no luck. The TV in bedroom 2 is an old Memorex SD with standard coax input and RCA jacks. I have a dual LNB dish with one 611 in the living room and the 722k in the master bedroom. There are two feeds coming out of the dish and I suspect from reading on here that a switchbox is built into my dish. I'm using one diplexer coming off of the dish with the sat feed going into the master bedroom and the UHF feed going into the second bedroom. Also on the 722k I am using another diplexer with the Sat 1 Sat 2 combiner going into both tuners with the UHF line feeding into the home distribution port. Can someone tell me what I'm missing here?

That should work. Did you select cable channels on the receiver, or antenna on the modulated output? The channel numbers are different depending upon which one you picked, plus you may have a corresponding setup feature on the TV which must match. I had a small TV that refused to accept cable channels...

I'm pretty sure you have a DPP twin or triple lnb and a 211 in the liv rm

If you moved the 722 from the living rm where the 211 is now, the diplexer at the dish is on the wrong line now unless you moved it.

The diplexer at the dish should have the sat running to the dish and in/out going to the 722

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)