Cheri T: Tuesday-Friday 9:00am-8:00pm MT

Eddy R: Wednesday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm MT

Andrew E: Sunday-Wednesday 11:00am-10:00pm MT

Mark L: Wednesday-Saturday 11:00am-10:00pm MT

Thea S: Wednesday-Saturday 11:00am-10:00pm MT

Matt G: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday-Friday 11:00am-10:00pm MT

Sam H: Sunday-Tuesday, Thursday 11:00am-10:00pm

Leadership
(Hours will vary based on needs of business)

Randall W (Supervisor): Monday-Friday

Becki B (Team Lead): Sunday-Thursday

Zach S (Team Lead): Tuesday-Saturday

how do I contact A DIRT member? I try searching by their name and nothing comes up. Can one answer this if they are on right now? I have a question

Look for Helpers On Line in RED on the main Dish page. If no RED, not on line.

I really hate doing this, but I t seems most DIRT members just are not logging on again. I rarely see any RED, despite the most recently submitted schedule. I hesitate referring to DIRT anymore because of this. And personally, I started a conversation with one member that just went into the wind. Not what it used to be, sorry to say.

I wanted to talk to a DIRT member and haven't done so since the new layout to the website.

So just go the main page (satelliteguys.us) and look to the left under "Helpers Online Now" and "Members Online Now", right? I just did and am not seeing anybody in red so am I correct to assume that nobody from DIRT is online right now?

I wanted to talk to a DIRT member and haven't done so since the new layout to the website.

So just go the main page (satelliteguys.us) and look to the left under "Helpers Online Now" and "Members Online Now", right? I just did and am not seeing anybody in red so am I correct to assume that nobody from DIRT is online right now?

Even with that, they are getting very unreliable about logging in. DIRT ain't what it used to be, sad to say. Too many canned (scripted) answers. I can't, in all honesty, tell new folks here to pursue their help anymore.

Even with that, they are getting very unreliable about logging in, again. DIRT ain't what it used to be, sad to say.

Oh man that sucks. Every time I've asked for their help, which was quite a bit before, they were always so good and quick.

But alas, the last time I messaged them for something was a year and a half ago. Sad to hear they've fallen a bit. :(

Even with that, they are getting very unreliable about logging in. DIRT ain't what it used to be, sad to say. Too many canned (scripted) answers. I can't, in all honesty, tell new folks here to pursue their help anymore.
Agree, I've had Multiple unanswered /Unresponded PM to Dirt.

You are better off Picking up the phone and Call Dish,or Do a Chat.
You'll have an answer in 10 minutes, Not in 3 days you may or may not have an answer.

While I know some of yous want to defend them, That is fine, But my opinion of them, I don't even bother to consider them anymore as a Trouble-shooting option.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Agree, I've had Multiple unanswered /Unresponded PM to Dirt.

You are better off Picking up the phone and Call Dish,or Do a Chat.
You'll have an answer in 10 minutes, Not in 3 days you may or may not have an answer.

While I know some of yous want to defend them, That is fine, But my opinion of them, I don't even bother to consider them anymore as a Trouble-shooting option.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Those of us wanting to defend them were in AWE of how GOOD they when they first came on the scene. They were VERY knowledgeable, quick to respond, could do no wrong, and no canned responses. They made us feel valued. Well, to my knowledge, all but one or two of the original gang are still around, if that. What has happened to the program is beyond my knowledge. Sad to see something so good slip into mediocrity, at best!

Unfortunately it has gotten to the point that I am actually surprised when I see them here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)