Contacting VOOM

nnicko

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 22, 2004
Just a side note. I tried many times for several days to contact VOOM(1-800-438-8666). Every time, I chose option 3 for existing customers and, every time I eventually had to leave my number. They never called back.

Perhaps it was a freak accident but the last time I called I chose option 1 (for new customers) and the call was IMMEDIATELY aswered by a real live person. CAVEAT: She still had to redirect my call (which took a while) but at least I didn't get the 'ole "leave your number" brushoff.

Hope this helps someone and have a great day!!! ;)

LOL, I've been doing that for everything. I've given up on 2 or 3 for any of my concerns, seems to be much faster to get a person as you stated by pressing 1 for any of my issues.

I called today and hit #3, had to wait but I did notice that it gave me an estimated wait time and I never got disconnected. I actually got a live body after about 15-20 minutes.

I have been trying to get through to Voom and I have had no success in the past two days. It does not make any difference if I choose option 1 or 2 on the phone. I still get put on hold indefinitely and I just give up after a half hour or even an hour. I am really tired of this. It is unacceptable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts