Contest: Enter to Win a GEOSATpro microHD STB and SL1PLL LNBF - Ends 5/31/2013 Midnight PDT

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Congrats Grey Hair :)

Congrats Gray Hair. I'm sure most non-prize winners just enjoyed reminiscing anyway.

Now...who's going to tell Gray Hair he has to sift through endless Azbox, Openbox, etc. comments before finding needed info about his newly-won receiver? Go ahead, Brian, you can like this post if you want. We won't tell.

No need for the off topic negative comments in such a great thread.

Please relax, enjoy the summer memories and help make memorable moments for the young kids in our lives.

Congrats Gray Hair. Here's the winning post... :D
When I was fifteen I started working in the hay fields for $0.50 per hour for my uncle. It was difficult learning, but the eating was always good. I would take hay bales directly from the baler and stack it on a wagon. After the wagons were full we would stack it either in the feeders inside the barn for the cattle, or in a roofed shed to protect the hay for the winter. There was limited air moving in the barn inside the automatic feeders, which went all the way to the barn ceiling and we would fill both as full as possible. Which would probably last several months feeding the cattle. It was always conducive to a good nights sleep after a hot, humid day of work that may last as long as 9 PM.

Another "Gray" post, so to close winning. ;)
My fondest memories was my brother in law taking me fishing. I was very young and was a lot of trouble but he took me every time he went. He has Alzheimer's disease now. He doesn't remember
anymore, but I do. I always will.

Gray1

Thanks Brian. This thread made me pause and think of some old memories.

Thanks for the congratulations!!

Wow!

Thanks for the many congratulations. I am awed to receive the receiver that that you helped with, and also the SL1PLL LNBF! I am sure I will continue to require help and guidance from the people at SatelliteGuys for installation of FTA system, and other situations.

I enjoyed the many and varied stories for the contest that was entered.

I thank Scott Greczkowski for having SatelliteGuys, without Scott none of this would be possible.

I thank Brian for his help and guidance with the win, and SatelliteAV for the contest.

Respectively,

Gray Hair

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts