Contest: Enter To Win a New And Improved GEOSATpro 90cm / 36" Offset Satellite Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels: 101 & rid myself of a para todos dtv dish thats there

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, the sports feeds on 87W especially the North Dakota hockey games :)

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, NBC Mux on AMC-1/Ku.

I don't currently have a dish, or more precisely an LNB skewed to pick up these channels. It would save some wear & tear on the big C-band dish.
Thank you Brian for these great contests. Everyone likes to Win!
-C.

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels: PBS on 125w AMC 21Ku

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels Al Jazera, NBC Mux, PBS and feed hunting!

Thanks for another nice giveaway - I do like the improvements in the dish design.

Mike

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, all PBS channels and feeds on 125W Ku. Thanks for the contest.

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, Russia Today, NTA, PressTV on 97.0°W and History on 101.0°W

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch PBS channels on AMC21 or maybe Hispasat on 30W when the leaves come down. It appears rugged compared to the dish I use now and will take the wind at my location.

Thanks for the contest, Brian.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)