Contest: Enter To Win a New And Improved GEOSATpro 90cm / 36" Offset Satellite Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
" I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, 97 West - Saigon TV, Vietface, VTV4, Little Saigon TV and VBS".

contest to win new and improved GEOSAT pro 90cm dish

" I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, __PBS on 125 degrees._____________ ".

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, Research, the Canadian LEARN (MPEG-4) Channels.

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels Rtv, PBS, any Canadian and other International channels. I would love to put a motor on it to check out what else I can find :)

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, PBS @ 125*W & ITC Hotel channels @ 101*W & more with the addition of a motor.

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, PBS on 125 W, ABC NEws now, HIstory, Telemundo, NBC mux (MSNBC, Weather, CNBC,...), CBS Newspath.

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, 125w, History, RT, Al Jazeera, and RTV

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, all the PBS channels at 125W.

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels,
all the channels I'm missing with my modded slimline dish between 72°W to 125°W.

Last edited:
I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, all the PBS channels on 125W.

BTW, I had the original GEOSATpro 90cm dish but I installed it at my sister's house in Tennessee for 97W and 101W. They love it! :up

Attachments

• GEOSATpro.jpg
    GEOSATpro.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 128
I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, ANYTHING on 97* + 101*!!!

Still have a GEOSATpro 4 degree dual LNBF rotating clamp NIB waiting to be used..........LOL............

" I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, put a motor on that puppy and watch Pentagon HD, the PBS channels and some channels at 97w".

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, the Nasa channels, the History channel, and Satmex6 satellite channels.

Thank You.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts