Contest: Enter To Win a New And Improved GEOSATpro 90cm / 36" Offset Satellite Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.
" I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, 97 West - Saigon TV, Vietface, VTV4, Little Saigon TV and VBS".

contest to win new and improved GEOSAT pro 90cm dish

" I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, __PBS on 125 degrees._____________ ".

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, Research, the Canadian LEARN (MPEG-4) Channels.

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels Rtv, PBS, any Canadian and other International channels. I would love to put a motor on it to check out what else I can find :)

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, PBS @ 125*W & ITC Hotel channels @ 101*W & more with the addition of a motor.

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, PBS on 125 W, ABC NEws now, HIstory, Telemundo, NBC mux (MSNBC, Weather, CNBC,...), CBS Newspath.

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, 125w, History, RT, Al Jazeera, and RTV

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, all the PBS channels at 125W.

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels,
all the channels I'm missing with my modded slimline dish between 72°W to 125°W.

Last edited:
I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, all the PBS channels on 125W.

BTW, I had the original GEOSATpro 90cm dish but I installed it at my sister's house in Tennessee for 97W and 101W. They love it! :up

Attachments

• GEOSATpro.jpg
    GEOSATpro.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 128
I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, ANYTHING on 97* + 101*!!!

Still have a GEOSATpro 4 degree dual LNBF rotating clamp NIB waiting to be used..........LOL............

" I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, put a motor on that puppy and watch Pentagon HD, the PBS channels and some channels at 97w".

I would like to own a GEOSATpro 90cm dish to watch these channels, the Nasa channels, the History channel, and Satmex6 satellite channels.

Thank You.

Status
Please reply by conversation.