Contest: Enter to Win a Titanium Satellite PLL LNBF & Conical Scalar

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Congratulations to armadillo_115! You have won your choice of any LNBF and Conical Scalar combo including Free Priority Shipping from Titanium Satellite. Please send a PM with your choice of LNBF, contact and shipping information.

Thank you to everyone who entered and shared photos of your satellite gear. Always fun to see hobbyists satellite systems in action!

WoooHoooo! Thank you Brian,I'll put the lnb to good use! And thank you for making these contests possible and supporting our hobby! I wish everyone else could have won as well...but I'll still accept my prize.lol

I already have the C1W and it's exceptional. I'll be choosing the CK1S Combo C/K because I want to do some experimenting with it just to get a taste of KU band. I hope to post some generalized results comparing 7.5 dish to 10 foot dish...using C1W and CK1S.

Thank you everyone!

Wow...that was some fast shipping! Package was at the PO this morning early...probably came in yesterday,but I didn't go to the PO yesterday.Thanks Brian!

I opened the box and checked it out briefly before working on the dish again today.I was pleasantly surprised by how small and light weight it is.No danger of it weighing down my buttonhook.Testing of it will have to wait a bit longer.Once I get the 'new' dish up,I will install my C1-PLL first to get a baseline comparison between the 7.5' and the 10'.Then switch to the CK1S.

Reactions: Titanium
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)