Contest: Enter to Win an Amiko A3 Android Satellite Receiver & Media Center- Ends July 14th, 2014

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thank you Satellite Guys and Gals for your entries to win either a Red or Black Amiko A3 DVBS2 Media Center STB. This contest is now closed.

Your interest in the Android based A3 receiver, contest participation and pre-order sales have been great! There was a production delay, so we expect to ship the A3 STB on or about August 4th.

Now you are probably curious of the color choice tally....I ran out of fingers so did a quick paper count:
Black: 57
Red: 76
Either: 2
An interesting factoid... The reality of pre-orders: 90% pre-ordered Black color / 10% pre-ordered Red color. :)

Tomorrow we will post the winner of the Amiko A3. Thank you again for your support and interest in our products!

Last edited:
:party Congratulations to Soniconyourroof! You have won a BLACK Amiko A3 :party

Please respond to this thread and PM me within the next 10 days to claim your Amiko A3. We do not PM the winner of these contests as we want regular, participating members to check back on these contest threads to see if they won and claim their prize. If Soniconyourroof does not claim the Amiko A3 before midnight on July 26th (PDT), we will select a new winner from the entries.

Thank you to everyone who entered and made the A3 "pick your color contest" a great success!

Reactions: Cham and sgs
Congratulations to Soniconyourroof!!!

Congrats

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.