Contest: Enter To Win Ten Ecoda 22khz Switches from Satellite AV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
My 3 favorites right now are G16, G17, and Amc21. If I can ever get the stuff on 87W things may change;).
G16 99W for the networks and other shows.
G17 91W for the wife she stays on the CWs
Amc21 125W for Create and oeta/okla and the cartoons on PBS for the kids.

amc21 for the PBS feeds, especially the west coast feed and the NHK news around 7pm central each night on one of the feeds.

97w ku hands down 1st for me, i listen to ADTV by fm transmitter and walkman as i work around the home.

Next is 91-c-band but i duno if it is ok for me to post the channels i watch outside of the CWs :)
i listen to the radio stations on that bird too.

When I was a kid, I used to love NASA Select more than just about any other little thing I have ever loved...! Space shuttle poster on the bedroom wall, map of the moon, and a mediocre Tasco I got for Christmas... I can't for the life of me remember which particular Galaxy that was on at the time. circa 1986-1994.

Not much of an entry for a contest, just a trip down memory lane!

Today, I still watch NASA TV for HOURS on plain ole retail Dish... especially love the spacewalks... and those poor/lucky bastards are spacewalking for like 16 hours and I think I'm cool for watching 3-5 hours of it... often while dabbling with other things!

Can't wait to actually have a favorite of my own that is not otherwise presented to me in some commercial package! aka - any of the answers the rest of you aces gave!

Cheers!

kc

The Satellite AV contest is now closed and two winners have been selected......

Congratulations Pixl and Danristheman!

You both have won 10 Ecoda 2x1 22khz Switches.

Another interesting contest where we learned a little bit more about what other Satellite Guys watch on FTA.

Thank you to everyone who entered this contest! Watch for another Satellite AV contest coming along very soon......

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts