CONTEST: Guess when VIACOM Returns to DIRECTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hello Everyone,

My crystal ball went opaque but I thought I saw the answer so here goes. August 31, 2012 at 2:00 PM. ;)

Well we now know the answer which was 6:40AM when the signals were fully restored. :)

I was away at a funeral yesterday so I will need to go through and sort all the entries and then see who the winner is. :)

Thanks for playing everyone, we hope we made this dispute a little more fun. :) Thanks for being SatelliteGuys!

Well we now know the answer which was 6:40AM when the signals were fully restored. :)

I was away at a funeral yesterday so I will need to go through and sort all the entries and then see who the winner is. :)

Thanks for playing everyone, we hope we made this dispute a little more fun. :) Thanks for being SatelliteGuys!

I was just going to ask is it too late to say that I believe Viacom will return on Friday July 20th?:)

Well we now know the answer which was 6:40AM when the signals were fully restored.
smile.gif

I was away at a funeral yesterday so I will need to go through and sort all the entries and then see who the winner is.
smile.gif

Thanks for playing everyone, we hope we made this dispute a little more fun.
smile.gif
Thanks for being SatelliteGuys!

I'll make it easy for you.

July 20, 2012, 3am Pacific (6am eastern) - Tired of this east coast bias :p

I know who the winner will be...

:p

Seriously. I just went through all of the posts. Most of the July 20 dates are PM times. The few that are not are well before 6am. My guess was the closet.

Last edited:
DodgerKing said:
I'll make it easy for you.

I know who the winner will be...

:p

Seriously. I just went through all of the posts. Most of the July 20 dates are PM times. The few that are not are well before 6am. My guess was the closet.

Technically, my 7am was closer, sadly I was 20 minutes over. :) Nice guess!

If it wasn't for that going over rule. Damn, rules. ;)

Seriously, that too was a good guess.

I just got lucky. My guess was mostly based on the fact that I wanted the channel back before the weekend, and 6am is usually a time when new channels go live.

We were playing by "The Price is Right" rules the closest without going over. :)

Just going over the final results now. (Not that I don't beleive you DodgerKing) but I got to do it to make sure all is fair and square for everyone.

This was a fun contest. :D

We were playing by "The Price is Right" rules the closest without going over. :)

Just going over the final results now. (Not that I don't beleive you DodgerKing) but I got to do it to make sure all is fair and square for everyone.

Of course. I would do the exact same thing. That would only be fair to all of those that played.

Making sure it is correct and accurate is much more important than me winning.

Scott Greczkowski said:

Oh, I know, but Dodger is well... A Dodgers fan, and as a Giants fan I have to take the opportunity to point out his misstatement. :)

Technically, my prediction was closer, and that was all I was saying. I'm not making any claims about winning :D.

And yes, this was fun, thanks again Scott.

DodgerKing said:
If it wasn't for that going over rule. Damn, rules. ;)

Seriously, that too was a good guess.

I just got lucky. My guess was mostly based on the fact that I wanted the channel back before the weekend, and 6am is usually a time when new channels go live.

Got to be mindful of those rules, or they can spoil a good time.

ok folks I have gone through all the results and checked them over one final time...

And your winner with a guess of July 20th at 3:00 AM is DodgerKing!

Congrats and THANK YOU EVERYONE for Playing!!

It was nice seeing a lot of names that we haven't seen in awhile here at SatelliteGuys! We hope you will stick around and visit often!

A thank you to all the DIRECTV members who all acted civil to each other throughout this ordeal! I was proud of the way everyone acted twards each other! This is the way SatelliteGuys should be! Again THANK YOU!

Congrats DodgerKing! Please PM me with your shipping address and your email address and I will get the GPS out to you today via UPS! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)