CONTEST: Guess when VIACOM Returns to DIRECTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would think this is the winner: July 20, 2012 – 7:00AM – Dangue

Channels returned at 6:40am , 7am is only 20 minutes off. that's the closest time on the list.

Ok there was some confusion as I tranposed the numbers, DidgerKing did guess 6AM ET but when I typed the list I typed 3AM by mistake. :)

Sorry for the confusion!!!!

I guessed July 20th at 6am. He guessed July 20th at 5am. The actual time was 6:40am. So my time was closer.

Channels returned at 6:40am , 7am is only 20 minutes off. that's the closest time on the list.
He would have been. But the rules says the closest without going over.

Yup it is the closest, but we were playing by the Price is right rules. :) (I did that because I didn't want two people to guess and both be off by 10 minutes on each side as I didn't want to ship both winners half a GPS. :D)

20 is my favorite # and I was going to guess today but I figured viacom would play hardball...if this was dish how long would you think the dispute would last???

Congrats dodger! In my case Epix deal/dispute made me lose, and in your case Epix made you win LOL!

I would like an Epix package option though with Directv!

Congrats to Dodgerking. I guessed today @ 7:00 pm, I still feel like a winner.

Congrats Dodger!

Congratulations DK

Sent from my GS3 using SatelliteGuys

Congrats dodgerking!

Congrats Dodgerking!

Congrats Dodgerking! :)

Congrats dodger! In my case Epix deal/dispute made me lose, and in your case Epix made you win LOL!

I would like an Epix package option though with Directv!

Congrats DK!

Congrats to Dodgerking. I guessed today @ 7:00 pm, I still feel like a winner.

Congrats DK!

and with Viacom coming back I think most of us are winners...we got the channels back :)
Thank you guys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)