Contest: Win a Titanium Satellite ASC1 and your Choice of a Servo or PLL LNBF

Discussion in 'Free To Air (FTA) Discussion' started by Titanium, Jul 11, 2017.

1. I want to win the ASC1 and a C1W-PLL ...
    Im not sure of the diference between a W and plane c1-pll .... i have a 9.5' what looks like a radioshack or sears with a C/Ku feed and skew motor ....

20170615_115810.jpg

20170525_130402.jpg

Such fun to remove but its home waiting for the pole to be planted !!!

Titanium likes this.
  2. Brian,

I'm not here to enter the contest, but rather to thank you for helping promote this hobby through contests like this.

John

3. I could use it on a 10' dish. The other LNBs I have bought from you in the past are working well.
    Thanks

Titanium likes this.
  4. I want to win the ASC1 and CW2-PLL - Ill pay the difference. :)

Thanks for the Contest Titanium.
    I recently hooked up an 8' and will use it on that.

DSC_0006.JPG

MosFET77, Titanium and KE4EST like this.
  5. I want to win the ASC1 and Magic Static doohicky.

I'd use it on my 10ft dish and retire the current mover - a GI 650.

Titanium likes this.
  6. "I want to win the ASC1 and C1-PLL."

Would be an upgrade from my current setup and allow the planting of a rescued six footer.

Titanium likes this.
  7. I want to win the ASC1 and a C1W-PLL ,
    And 20170713_171202.jpg Thanks for all that you do here!

8. I want to win the ASC1 and the OHR Adapter. I will be using the combination to move my 12FT Paraclipse!

Attached Files:

Titanium likes this.
  9. I want to win the ASC1 and OHR adapter to use on my 12' Conifer. No pictures right now cause I took it down to move it down to my parents house.

Titanium likes this.
  10. Oooh, I'm jealous of that beautiful 10' + solid dish..

11. I want to win the ASC1 and a C1-PLL .

I recently acquired a 12' paraclipse I want to get going.

Titanium likes this.
  12. I want to win the ASC1 and C1W-PLL!

I'd use the ASC1 for a disassembled Winegard Pinnacle that needs to be scanning the skies again! The C1W-PLL would be sweet to replace an old generic c-band LNBF that has trouble with certain transponders!

Thanks Titanium for the contest!!

sgs

Titanium likes this.
  13. I want to win the ASC1 and Servo Motor. I can't get enough of this hobby. I will always have a dish pointed to the southern sky. My 10ft Orbitron has been my C/Ku band rock since 1994. My weakest link within my Satellite system is my dish mover. I'm using a GBox dish mover and Von Weise 24" actuator. These units have been moving my 10 footer since I shelved my Motorola DSR-922 many years ago now. The ASC1 would breath new life into the heart of my FTA satellite system. Thanks so much for the contest. Chad's Sat Dish 4.JPG

Titanium and Lee60 like this.
  14. I want to win the ASC1 and a C1-PLL.

The ASC1 will move and the C1-PLL will be installed in one of the two 10' dishes I will be installing this fall at my place. One aquired recently and the other one back in 2008, almost 9 years ago!
    I got the one from 2008 when I was about to graduate from school, shortly after I moved to start my career and the project got put on hold. I stored the dish at my dad's house where it is still waiting for me to pick it up now that I live in a place that has the space to install it.
    Thank you for this contest ans best of luck to everyone.

FB_IMG_1496945523348.jpg

Attached Files:

Titanium likes this.
  15. I want to win the ASC1 and a C1-pll. The ASC1 would be for the second C-band dish I have. It isn't motorized now. I already have one ASC1 set up and love it. P1010496.JPG

Titanium likes this.
  16. I'd like to win the asc1 and c1-pll. I could use it for a spun 8' aluminum dish or 10' mesh. Thanks for the contest.

Titanium likes this.

17. I want to win the asc1 and Servo Polarity Motor. If I win, then asc1 will be turning 1.8m Channel Master dish (yellow-squared on the picture) via Ajak Patriot mover (I am working on it now). And Servo motor ....... will think about proper use of it later :)

Attached Files:

Lee60 and Titanium like this.
  18. When will the giveaway take place?

19. Read the fine print. 31st at midnight

MosFET77 likes this.
  20. I want to win the asc1 and a c1 pll !!!!!!!!! have a ratshack 10 foot h2h that needs some luvin and the asc1 and c1pll are just what the doctor ordered:D

Titanium likes this.