Contest: Win a Titanium Satellite ASC1 and your Choice of a Servo or PLL LNBF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
"I want to win the ASC1 and a C1-PLL."

I would love to use these with the 10' SAMI my wife and I rescued last year.

IMG_2461_Scaled.JPG Dish (After Cleaning).jpg

We have it up on a pole now. Just waiting for cooler weather to work on it again... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the contest Brian! :)

I want to win the ASC1 and C1-PLL.

My wife and I are looking into finally buying property instead of renting, and there are plenty of BUDs ready for harvest in western Colorado! This would get everything up and running much more smoothly!

Reactions: Titanium
I want to win the ASC1 and a C1-PLL.

I have been using a Uniden Ultra analog receiver that was given to me 10 years ago to move my 10' Unimesh dish. I currently have a pair of C1-PLLs in service for several years now and it never hurts to have another since there's 5 C band dishes out in the yard.

Thanks so much Brian for the contest.

Reactions: Titanium
:everybodydance Congratulations to [B][SIZE=5]stargate5[/SIZE][/B]! You are the winner of the Titanium Satellite ASC1 controller and C1-PLL LNBF!

Please respond to this thread and PM (Private Message - Conversation) me within the next 10 days to claim your prizes. PM with your name, email, telephone number and shipping information. We do not PM the winners of these contests as we want regular, participating members to check back on these contest threads to see if they won and claim their prize. If stargate5 does not claim the ASC1 before midnight on August 11, 2015 (PST), we will select a new winner from the remaining entries.

Thank you to all SatelliteGuys members for your entries and thank you for supporting SatelliteGuys! Remember, any SatelliteGuys member can use the 15% off discount code: SATGUYS SAVE to get your own great deal on the ASC1 or any other Titanium Satellite product on our website.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)