Contest: Win a Titanium Satellite ASC1 and your Choice of a Servo or PLL LNBF

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I want to win the ASC1 and a C1W-PLL ...
Im not sure of the diference between a W and plane c1-pll .... i have a 9.5' what looks like a radioshack or sears with a C/Ku feed and skew motor ....

20170615_115810.jpg

20170525_130402.jpg

Such fun to remove but its home waiting for the pole to be planted !!!

Reactions: Titanium
I want to win the ASC1 and Magic Static doohicky.

I'd use it on my 10ft dish and retire the current mover - a GI 650.

I want to win the ASC1 and the OHR Adapter. I will be using the combination to move my 12FT Paraclipse!

Attachments

• Titanium Contest.jpg
    Titanium Contest.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 123
I want to win the ASC1 and OHR adapter to use on my 12' Conifer. No pictures right now cause I took it down to move it down to my parents house.

I want to win the ASC1 and C1W-PLL!

I'd use the ASC1 for a disassembled Winegard Pinnacle that needs to be scanning the skies again! The C1W-PLL would be sweet to replace an old generic c-band LNBF that has trouble with certain transponders!

Thanks Titanium for the contest!!

sgs

I want to win the ASC1 and Servo Motor. I can't get enough of this hobby. I will always have a dish pointed to the southern sky. My 10ft Orbitron has been my C/Ku band rock since 1994. My weakest link within my Satellite system is my dish mover. I'm using a GBox dish mover and Von Weise 24" actuator. These units have been moving my 10 footer since I shelved my Motorola DSR-922 many years ago now. The ASC1 would breath new life into the heart of my FTA satellite system. Thanks so much for the contest.
Chad's Sat Dish 4.JPG

Reactions: Titanium and Lee60
I want to win the ASC1 and a C1-PLL.

The ASC1 will move and the C1-PLL will be installed in one of the two 10' dishes I will be installing this fall at my place. One aquired recently and the other one back in 2008, almost 9 years ago!
I got the one from 2008 when I was about to graduate from school, shortly after I moved to start my career and the project got put on hold. I stored the dish at my dad's house where it is still waiting for me to pick it up now that I live in a place that has the space to install it.
Thank you for this contest ans best of luck to everyone.

FB_IMG_1496945523348.jpg

Attachments

• DSC03992.JPG
    DSC03992.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 105
I want to win the ASC1 and a C1-pll. The ASC1 would be for the second C-band dish I have. It isn't motorized now. I already have one ASC1 set up and love it.P1010496.JPG

I want to win the asc1 and Servo Polarity Motor. If I win, then asc1 will be turning 1.8m Channel Master dish (yellow-squared on the picture) via Ajak Patriot mover (I am working on it now). And Servo motor ....... will think about proper use of it later :)

Attachments

• Motorize.jpg
    Motorize.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 112
I want to win the asc1 and a c1 pll !!!!!!!!! have a ratshack 10 foot h2h that needs some luvin and the asc1 and c1pll are just what the doctor ordered:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts