Continuum

It's not wrestling or paranormal psychics/ghosts/demons. No chance on SyFy. BBC America, maybe.

Well, I'm not quite THAT pessimistic!! :)

Since Lost Girl was brought down from Canada, there is some hope for this one.

I wish I could see some clips, even an earlier episode, but when I tried it told me it wasn't available in my country. :(

Well, I'm not quite THAT pessimistic!! :)

Since Lost Girl was brought down from Canada, there is some hope for this one.

I wish I could see some clips, even an earlier episode, but when I tried it told me it wasn't available in my country. :(

Go to this website
https://www.privatetunnel.com/

This is what I use to watch Continuum. I just connect to CANADA - Montreal, QC & then I go to showcase.ca. I purchased 50GB for $12.00 & I'm able to watch Continuum & I should be able to watch other Canadian programing online. The show is interesting.

This show does seem to be getting better & better. I don't know how people would take the Canada centric story line,but I think it would still be popular in the U.S. once it finally premieres (hopefully).

I like it. I'm waiting for her to make a decision that could alter the future instead of keep it as she remembers.

I wish the US broadcasters would pick up more of the Canadian, Australian and UK programming. In most cases it is much better than all the reality crap we get now, although they have some very bad reality tv too.

I just started watching Murdoch Mysteries from Canada and have been watching Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries from Australia which is excellent. My mom was born in Canada and started watching Heartland while visiting her sister in Vancouver, a couple of years ago, so it is on my get list for her during the fall.

I like it. I'm waiting for her to make a decision that could alter the future instead of keep it as she remembers.

I wish the US broadcasters would pick up more of the Canadian, Australian and UK programming. In most cases it is much better than all the reality crap we get now, although they have some very bad reality tv too.
I couldn't agree more.

I just started watching Murdoch Mysteries from Canada and have been watching Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries from Australia which is excellent. My mom was born in Canada and started watching Heartland while visiting her sister in Vancouver, a couple of years ago, so it is on my get list for her during the fall.

I think that she is doing what she is doing to keep the timeline intact,meaning what ever she does,it was meant to happen. I'd like to see how the killing of Kellog's "grandmother" plays out.

Just caught up on the last couple of episodes. Season Finale this weekend on the 5th. Going to be interesting to see how it ends. I wish they would announce the 2nd season pickup. I can't imagine they wouldn't renew it.

Dang now that is a nice season finale, tied up some story points and left enough questions to keep everyone hanging. Just wish they would officially announce a 2nd season.

It was a pain in the butt for me to try to watch the finale,but I finally made it through it & I also hope for a second season(& for Continuum to finally make it to American TV).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts