Contract is up...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bfrede1

Original poster
Aug 14, 2012
WI
Now what? Is it worth calling to see if I can get some more discounts? Will they work with me if I sign a new contract? Or am I screwed?

What should I be asking when I call. I see people calling in all the time and getting rebates on different things, I just never know what to say or who to ask for...

Thanks.

Just call and ask them if you are eligible for any discounts on your account because you are getting offers from Dish Network and your local cable company. You don't sign back up for a new contract unless you add a receiver or upgrade a receiver.

Tell them the wife says your bill is too high and ask if they can help any.

Then again, if your already getting alot of discounts, don't expect too much.

Was only getting the Choice Ultimate 24 mo Rebate: Mos 13-24 at -14, but that is set to expire at the end of this month.

I called and talked to a nice lady who offered me $20 rebate with a 12 mo extension and NFL Sunday Ticket regular season for $24.99 for 4 months. So I believe I will be pretty much paying the same amount I am now, which is fine.

Was only getting the Choice Ultimate 24 mo Rebate: Mos 13-24 at -14, but that is set to expire at the end of this month.

I called and talked to a nice lady who offered me $20 rebate with a 12 mo extension and NFL Sunday Ticket regular season for $24.99 for 4 months. So I believe I will be pretty much paying the same amount I am now, which is fine.

Cool, nice work !

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)