Contract length

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Generally, DVRs and anything HD, is advanced equipment, everything else, i.e. SD receivers (non-dvrs), etc, would be standard equipment.

Ya know, D* use to show what your contract was in your account info, but they don't anymore, it's not listed anywhere that I can find....
Maybe I am NOT on a two year commitment anymore, not that I'm going anywhere.

Jimbo

Ya know, D* use to show what your contract was in your account info, but they don't anymore, it's not listed anywhere that I can find....
Maybe I am NOT on a two year commitment anymore, not that I'm going anywhere.

Jimbo

I'd be glad to send you a Copy of it directly to your house by friday.
Message me name on acc and phone number.

DVRS/HD's - advanced 2 year commitment
D Series standard def recievers are 1 year commitment.

I'd be glad to send you a Copy of it directly to your house by friday.
Message me name on acc and phone number.

DVRS/HD's - advanced 2 year commitment
D Series standard def recievers are 1 year commitment.

I understand that entirely, I just wish D* would change thier website back to the way it was, it use to give you this kind of info.

August of 07 I will have my commitment as in for my H10's and Sept of 08 for my HR20-700.
I have this info already...

Like I said, It's not like I'm going anywhere .

Jimbo

I understand that entirely, I just wish D* would change thier website back to the way it was, it use to give you this kind of info.

August of 07 I will have my commitment as in for my H10's and Sept of 08 for my HR20-700.
I have this info already...

Like I said, It's not like I'm going anywhere .

Jimbo

Yeah i agree it was nice. I wish they'd change alot of things on the website, however it has gotten alot better for those that need help troubleshooting and such.

Uhh, I know you are trying to help (and that is nice) but I really think best practice for users on web boards is to NEVER to share your personal info with someone you do not know. At least nothing past a safe/provided email addy.

Last edited:
Uhh, I know you are trying to help (and that is nice) but I really think best practices for users on web boards is NEVER to share your personal info with someone you do not know. At least nothing past a safe/provided email addy.

Oh i know, he doesnt have to provide me anything...just putting positive reinforcement in where i can. Thats whats beautiful about what country we live in.

Heck i know there are people that dont like to wait on the phones if i can help put in positive reinforcement and someone is willing to work with me ill help anyone.

I have found that this website has been great for feedback and great for me to understand what people are going through on the outside, and i know alot of the frustration So on that note its his full choice to do what he wants.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts