Contract Question

Chris36

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 24, 2009
Rhode Island
I'm not sure if I'm in a contract or not. I have a 722k. When I go to my account I don't see that I'm a contract at all. So don't know if I lease the box or own the box. I got the box through a separate dish provider. 3 months ago. So I'm confused.

I'm not sure if I'm in a contract or not. I have a 722k. When I go to my account I don't see that I'm a contract at all. So don't know if I lease the box or own the box. I got the box through a separate dish provider. 3 months ago. So I'm confused.

Unless you paid a big wad of cash when you got installed, you are likely under lease and a commitment. Either use the chat or make a call to E* customer service and ask them.

I found the slip I paid 195.00. I paid the guy in cash when he installed the box and dishes. Should it be listed on my account on the website?

I found the slip I paid 195.00. I paid the guy in cash when he installed the box and dishes. Should it be listed on my account on the website?

I'm not sure that new addition is working yet. Also you should have papers you signed at the time of installation that have the contract and lease terms. $195 doesn't seem like nearly enough to cover everything - the receiver, antenna, and installation, so I would think lease. Check the agreements you signed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)