converter box blues

jbmiller

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 25, 2005
eau claire,wisconsin
well i got denied for my coupons by mail today. now i have to write a letter to appeal their decision. they said i already have my coupons. i live in a appartment
complex. this is crap. what they did is review my application and questionable
including applications from the same or very similar householdes. :(
did anybody else receive a letter like this???
i did not applied for coupons before i applied dec 22,2008
john

well i got denied for my coupons by mail today. now i have to write a letter to appeal their decision. they said i already have my coupons. i live in a appartment
john

Perhaps just reapply, and change your address on the application, to include your actual apartment number as part of it, right in the address line. That might be good enough to get it approved. They stupidly ONLY approve/disapprove based on generic ADDRESS alone. So, I imagine, since somebody else at your complex applied, everybody else is being wrongly denied.

john
I know of someone who misplaced their coupons, so they got somebody (actually 2 people) who had no desire for them to apply and give them their coupons. The guy now has 4 converter boxes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts