coolsat 5000 - programs

Status
Please reply by conversation.

nicar1980

Original poster
Dec 27, 2005
coolsat 5000

Hi everyone, just purchased a new coolsat 5000 and i obviously need to have it programmed with coolsat software. Now, i have gone onto the coolsat website and have tried to download the software numerous times, only to see nothing.

Could anyone please tell me how to program my coolsat for the 1st time.....

that would be greatly appreciated.

Right now my satellite is showing as having "no channels"..i have no idea where to start from here........

all confused!!!!

can anyone tell me how to program and what website to go onto to program my new coolsat 5000.

I am very new at this and the person who wants to set it up for me is charging me an arm and a leg to do so.

Thanks

Moved to the FTA area!

Let us know what channels and satellites your trying to.... get!

I smell blood in the water, Pete. Why would he post a question in the Dish section if he owns a Coolsat? Hmmm.........oh why, oh why would he do that? I wonder...........

I like to have written evidence to add to the IP and e-mail when I send the details to the satellite providers..... :devil:

Just a newbie question: why? AFAIK he DOES need to upload some sort of newer firmware or list or something, doesn't he? I mean I'm at the same step and I have no idea what to do because apparently nobody listens in the other topic I have asked what to do with my brand new CS5kPlat...

Thats why I asked the OP what channels and satellites he was after, he also posted the question in the DISHNETWORK area, I moved it here!
That was kind of a give away ;)

closed thread

The Coolsat software is 2months old (I think its Oct 7, 05). That is the LEGAL factory software. (same as you'll find on the Coolsat site).. There is no upgrade unless you plan on stealing Dish Network and we don't take kindly to crap like that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

IF AMP to boost signal along 30 meter cable

Viewsat & STAB120

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)