Coolsat or Fortec?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Beside, I can set the 22KHz "auto" in the coolsat. I can set it "on"

Is that ok?

Thats a Universal with a L.O. of 9750/10600

When you set it to the above the 22KHz should auto set!

jack
As Pete noted, when you set it for a universal, the 22K will automtically work correctly.

Sorry for giving wrong info...those Invacom model numbers confuse me :)

Hi everyone,

do u mind to post a picture of what i should set in the coolsat 5000 p system?

I spend two weeks and still not able to get anything :(

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

Finally, I got everything setup with the Coolsat and receive signal from few Satellites. Me and my friend spend total 8hrs on the holiday but which is still nice. but there is another questions. Since I have the Starbox, I would like to know if I can use http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00003CWG3/ref=nosim/103-7664712-0982262?n=172282
to spilt the signal to both Coolsat and Starbox since I only have one single LNB.

Many Thanks.

Let assume I just use Coolsat to control the motor only.

it would work but there are less expensive ones that do the same job. Heck, you can use the "loop out" of the Coolsat to the other unit if you want....you'd get the same results.

The splitter would work if they are in 2 separate rooms

Thanks Iceberg,

I just find the same solution which you post in the forum. So, what is the different between different the dual LNB and the Loop Out?

Beside, with the loop out means I can watch different channel from the same satellite?

The loop out receiver will only get the same polarity as the main unit (vertical or horizontal)

If you have a dual LNB, you can have one machine on a vertical polarity and one on a horizontal polarity

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts