Coolsat & program guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

shultz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 13, 2006
87W 40N
Does anyone with a coolsat have a program guide? All my coolsat 6000 ever has in the guide is "NO INFOMATION" Just wondering.

Unfortunately, on this side of the big pond, it's hard to find a progrm guide. The only one I can think of is BJ Homesat, which is usually a scrambled channel (occassionally in the clear). You need to remember, these channels are not intended for our use, so they don't supply an EPG (electronic program guide).

Al

yea, thats what i figured. the bj homesat channels do have a guide when there on. my grand daughter watches those 4 channels sometimes.
Thanks

I had to rescan IA5 last night and noticed sev of those channels had program guide working. Of course they're all foreign language channels, some were scrambled, so it did me no good lol. Was curious though-I never noticed anything coming up on the guide button except "TEMP"
charles

Dream , a company in germany that uses linux on their fta boxes was supposed to be working on a way to make your own program guide so you can upload it on your unit. Would be nice for G10r RTN, (get the info from titantv)
But I'm not holding my breath.
If they did come out with one I would seriously consider buying one.:up
rdel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts