COOLSAT8000HD acting up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lazyfarmer

Original poster
Nov 11, 2008
Need a good software and loader for my good old Coolsat 8000HD and also is there a good channel editor for the same?
I heard that Ironsides, Eurosport, and Carlospr43 were all happy with their CS and am wondering what they are using for software. I
have tried a few and they all seem to act up. One ran the longest then put the music chs on 91 over to the video side and also got
upset with Reelz and bit me good! They should have been called hotsats, need a big fan to keep them cool but when they work they
are as good as my Openbox S9. I would like to give it one more lease on life if I can.
Also what is the OXC ext. files CSU upgrade? Can anybody having good luck with them give me a hand?

On this forum in the receiver firmware section is listed the firmware 02-28-2011 and loader 03-30-2011. They are working fine on my CS8000. I have installed a 12 v,0.10a, 40mm fan inside of my CS's and they are running cool. Found the fans on ebay. I let mine run too long without cooling and the power supply went down, and was hard to find the replacement part. Plus alittle expensive.

Mine has software version 2.02.5A ... I've never changed it and it works almost flawlessly. (as long as I stay away from Montana PBS with it!)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)