Cornerstone (CTVN) Added to Glorystar

Glorystar1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 28, 2007
Roseville, California
Glorystar would like to welcome a new broadcasting partner Cornerstone TeleVision now available via the Galaxy 25 satellite!

Please drop them an email and let them know that you viewing their channel on Glorystar and thank them for making their channel available for free!

If you enjoy their programming please consider supporting their ministry with donations.

Satellite: Galaxy 25
Frequency: 12115
Polarity: Vertical
Symbol Rate: 22425

VPID: 4131
APID: 4129 English
PCR: 4132
SID 2050

Excellent news! I hope we see a surge of similar announcements over the next couple of weeks as SkyAngel abandons their DBS plan on 3/31.

Cornerstone is an excellent Christian channel. I was just commenting to my wife that I was going to missed it when SkyAngel goes blank. I guess I am not going to miss it afterall.

Thanks again. This was one of he channels I wanted. -- One question, is there something wrong with my setup on this channel or is the color light = washed out? I only watched Richard Roberts.
It was a problem here with the dish. The wind kept making the arm or elevation creep down. I put a 2X2 block of wood between the LNB arm and the post to raise and hold the elevation up and push the end LNB in closer to the dish. I got beautiful color and all my GS signals back! PTL!!!:):):):):):):):D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)