Status
Please reply by conversation.

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Does anyone have a corporate contact number or name that I can call?

Programming? Adding new channels that we've been clammoring for?

General b*tch & moan session?

All of the above?

For general feedback, you can use the dtv websites feedback option, or you can also ask a csr to do a customer comment via direct from you.

If you have something that needs to be discussed with the office of the president, you can call for that information. Usually you get the address, but if it is a serious issue, a number can be given, or your number taken and passed on to be called depending on the issue itself.

I was wanting to let someone on the higher up know exactly how my experience with activating my new R10 has been. I can understand D*'s system being down, but it's now day 6 and I'm being told that it may take another 2-3 days to get my access card number put back in their system.

This is completely unacceptable to me.

Just got off the phone with Robert Mercer. He was really nice. He said that they are working on it as fast as they can, but could not give me an ETA. I did tell him that they had a lot of unhappy people over this. He apologized profusly for it.

I'm hoping once this is all said and done and I can get the R10 activated I can get some compensation out of this. This isn't fair to Robert at VE either as they wanted to try to play access card switcheroo which would have dealt him a chargeback.

Thank you for those contact names and numbers Andrew!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)