Costco Directv promo.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
usually its flat out lies.
rep says one thing, but it never gets input that way.
even the confirmation email does not match the verbal order
i have seen a post where a rep has written everything on a paper, but that info never made it to the contract the person signed with the rep, they just took his word for it
That happens everywhere, unfortunately.
I had an order today, sub already had Dial tone and wanted to add legacy internet ... which we would add the internet on top of the dt, but the person writing the order, made the internet separate ... which is not the way to do it ...
I spent most of the morning cancelling the original order and getting the right order put behind me and work it.

As for the Costco reps (and others doing that same job) ...
I personally talk with many of the Costco reps and tell them what they don't know ....
I will often go in when I see a new person and see how they go about thier presentation, I let them sell me whatever they are offering (never when other sales can be made) and Ill question them on things and see how they answer.

So, no, not all the Costco reps are bad.

You think that all those Costco accounts don't go thru D* in the long run ?
I'm sure they are in a seperate type of an account and that the Costco people contact the D* Business accounts side of things when they have issues.
I have no clue who or what is involved, but my experience with the Costco VIP support people has been nothing but excellent. They have resolved things in a timely manner when D* reps could only say 'no' or 'sorry, we can no longer do that'. They even acknowledge when they falter and do whatever they can to make up for it. I even have had follow up emails to ensure my discount went through correctly. Unheard of these days in the customer service world.

I have no clue who or what is involved, but my experience with the Costco VIP support people has been nothing but excellent. They have resolved things in a timely manner when D* reps could only say 'no' or 'sorry, we can no longer do that'. They even acknowledge when they falter and do whatever they can to make up for it. I even have had follow up emails to ensure my discount went through correctly. Unheard of these days in the customer service world.
Costco has always been a very good company to deal with and most employees are happy to work there.
I am glad you have had good experiences with them.

That happens everywhere, unfortunately.
I had an order today, sub already had Dial tone and wanted to add legacy internet ... which we would add the internet on top of the dt, but the person writing the order, made the internet separate ... which is not the way to do it ...
I spent most of the morning cancelling the original order and getting the right order put behind me and work it.

As for the Costco reps (and others doing that same job) ...
I personally talk with many of the Costco reps and tell them what they don't know ....
I will often go in when I see a new person and see how they go about thier presentation, I let them sell me whatever they are offering (never when other sales can be made) and Ill question them on things and see how they answer.

So, no, not all the Costco reps are bad.

smart circle is often the company complained about
of course only people with complaints come to post, those that have a good experience dont bother

Ah, that was quick, billed today.

Code:
ACCOUNT ACTIVITY
Billing Period: 11/28/17 to 12/27/17
Payments
Previous Balance $0.00
BALANCE 0.00
DIRECTV Channels
1. XTRA (all included) 60.00
$50 off $110 for 12 months (1 of 12)
2. HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME and CINEMAX 0.00
$53.99 off HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME and CINEMAX for 3 months (1 of 3) 
3. Regional Sports Fee 5.83
Seasonal Sports Subscriptions
4. NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX 2017 0.00
5. NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX 2018 0.00
Season starts on 09/09
SUBTOTAL 65.83
DIRECTV Equipment Services
6. Watch DIRECTV on 1 TV 7.00
1 additional TV at $7.00
SUBTOTAL 7.00
Other Discounts
7. $5 off for 12 months with Auto Pay (1 of 12) -5.00
SUBTOTAL -5.00
Total Amount Due 67.83
Payment charged on 11/29/17 - VISA -67.83
CURRENT AMOUNT DUE $0.00

I really like the DirecTV website as far as billing goes, when I did the combined billing and had to manage my DTV account with my wireless it was very confusing and things were hard to keep in track of, having it separate makes life much easier, and the DirecTV interface is way more intuitive.

Okay, I got home today and checked the mail box, guess what I found? A letter from rewards center and inside it was a $300 Costco cash card!!!

That didn’t even take 4 weeks from when services were setup to get it.

So I just wanted to re-assure everyone that my experience with smart circle through Costco was a positive experience!

Reactions: raoul5788
Ah, that was quick, billed today.

Code:
ACCOUNT ACTIVITY
Billing Period: 11/28/17 to 12/27/17
Payments
Previous Balance $0.00
BALANCE 0.00
DIRECTV Channels
1. XTRA (all included) 60.00
$50 off $110 for 12 months (1 of 12)
2. HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME and CINEMAX 0.00
$53.99 off HBO, STARZ, SHOWTIME and CINEMAX for 3 months (1 of 3) 
3. Regional Sports Fee 5.83
Seasonal Sports Subscriptions
4. NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX 2017 0.00
5. NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX 2018 0.00
Season starts on 09/09
SUBTOTAL 65.83
DIRECTV Equipment Services
6. Watch DIRECTV on 1 TV 7.00
1 additional TV at $7.00
SUBTOTAL 7.00
Other Discounts
7. $5 off for 12 months with Auto Pay (1 of 12) -5.00
SUBTOTAL -5.00
Total Amount Due 67.83
Payment charged on 11/29/17 - VISA -67.83
CURRENT AMOUNT DUE $0.00

I really like the DirecTV website as far as billing goes, when I did the combined billing and had to manage my DTV account with my wireless it was very confusing and things were hard to keep in track of, having it separate makes life much easier, and the DirecTV interface is way more intuitive.

Hope you still like the website when you try to log into your account and then the website tries to log you back into your AT&T account even if you don’t have one. Thus making your online account utterly useless. Just like me and so many others.
Thanks AT&T

The DirecTV website works fine for me, it doesn't redirect me to the AT&T site.

When I go to log into any of my ATT or D* accounts, it takes me to a page that allows me to choose which account I want into, My att or D*, from there each works great.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)