Costco Gift Card problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tkey4871

Original poster
Apr 22, 2013
Cincinnati
I have an interesting/very frustrating situation going on...

I signed up through the Costco website back in August, and today called to check on my 6-8 week delivery of the card.

I called the number on the Costco page and was told by a CSR that I was not eligible because I had signed up through a third party vendor called 'Commission Junction'.

I tried to explain to the CSR how I signed up, and that I'd never heard of commission junction, but stated there was nothing they could do.

So...
1-Has anyone heard of Commission Junction?
2-I called Costco online CS and explained so they could look into it, and if their website is leading people to the wrong place behind the scenes

So how did you sign up, any outside links (forums, cash back, etc), any referrals on the signup?

Sounds like you went through some 3rd party link that gets them the commission, and thus Costco's rebate house won't pay.

So how did you sign up, any outside links (forums, cash back, etc), any referrals on the signup?

Sounds like you went through some 3rd party link that gets them the commission, and thus Costco's rebate house won't pay.

I went from the Costco website, to the Directv website, nothing more. I called after to add my referral from my dad.

I went from the Costco website, to the Directv website, nothing more. I called after to add my referral from my dad.

I signed up through Costco site as well a couple months ago, no problem & rebate card came 2 weeks after via FedEx. However, I tried adding a friend's referral at the time of signing up through the Costco site and was told I couldn't combine both.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)