NBA League Pass Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
i decided to keep LP this season but anyway they are having trouble activate the online thing and they want a .PDF file the bill to activate, can anyone tell me how or if i can do that without online billing, thanks

Last edited:
I had the same activation problem. All I did was call up my Directv League Pass subscription email confirmation, did a screen shot & emailed it as an attachment to the NBA Broadband department. Not sure why I did it that way but I guess you could also forward that email from Directv to them along with your account #. They activated it the day after I emailed them that info. I think you have to initiate a trouble ticket but I presume you already did & trying to respond to their info request.

the problem i have is my mom doesn't do online billing so, i can't bring up a picture of her bill, i make a picture of the account number & the League Pass Purchase but will that be good enough ? and last night when i went "Submit a Ticket" it wouldn't upload the picture, so can i email them at nba-leaguepass@turner.com

I think emailing that picture to that address will do. By sending a screen shot of my receipt to that same email is basically the same thing you want to do.

thanks , dalyew i figured it out, now how do i login on my ipad? the login space is all gray out

thanks , dalyew i figured it out, now how do i login on my ipad? the login space is all gray out

Not sure about that, I use android but I think you have to link your Nba.com account with your directv account by logging in or registering a Nba.com account. I could be wrong as NBA LP Broadband makes it more difficult than it really should be but when you get it working it works. Hopefully an Ipad user could advise you or I can bribe my daughter to load the app on hers & try it. Will follow up with you tomorrow if she takes the bribe :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts