Could not pause a 522 while watching the debate on CNN tonight

Benhath

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 19, 2008
Central Oregon Coast
Our 522 box could not be paused nor could we go back to a previous point in the debate on CNN (200) while the debate was in progress. The screen showed a red circle with a red line through it when we tried. When the debate was over, pausing worked normally. During the debate, we could change channels at which time pausing also worked normally. Upon return to channel 200, we could no longer pause. No recordings were being made at the time.

Our 622 box worked normally. any ideas??
Thanks
Ben

Our 522 box could not be paused nor could we go back to a previous point in the debate on CNN (200) while the debate was in progress. The screen showed a red circle with a red line through it when we tried. When the debate was over, pausing worked normally. During the debate, we could change channels at which time pausing also worked normally. Upon return to channel 200, we could no longer pause. No recordings were being made at the time.

Our 622 box worked normally. any ideas??
Thanks
Ben

So, all of the trick functions worked on other channels during that same time, on the same receiver? I didn't see anything that would indicate it couldn't be recorded from our end, but if you would like to PM your phone number or account number I'll submit a report for you.

There is a little icon at the bottom of each post that looks like a letter or post card. Click on the one associated with Matt's post to bring up a PM to Matt.

Great find, never noticed that. I always click on the person's name and fumble through finding the PM function.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts