Could some channels be going to low VHF after the signal auction?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't recall that but OK so what duty is it low vhf channels are we going to see 2to6???? Low vhf
You will see low VHF if your market (and any nearby markets) is/are crowded enough that they need to use it. After the repack there are 28% fewer channels to go around.

From there, they begin piling on ATSC 3.0 RF channels as they get deployed; taking up additional bandwidth to simulcast the same content.

The Southbridge market seems to be kind of a TV black hole due to hills so your situation will be different from someone in New York City or Los Angeles.

Reactions: jamesjimcie
I have no problems receiving C,T,state wtnh,8,CH LOW VHF, !!!! 69.1,ion ,UHF!!!! Springfield, mass WWLP22,Hi VHF
My 8200u,just Love's that cm-7777,mast MOUNT!!AMP rg6u 18,Gage solid Copper!!!
With an FM trap to boot I receiv like 40,channel's signal of 70%and no dropouts in wind or snow nor rain,!!!!!! Antenna is at 80FT,hi !!!!!!!!!!! Lol I love it,PS I receive 2channels in New York all so I just get by with the skin of my teeth over the mountain's,!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)