Status
Please reply by conversation.

yourbeliefs

Something Profound
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 20, 2007
Northeast
I went to directv.com to schedule some stuff for my DVR to record with the new HBO preview, and I saw this charge on my bill:

01/10/2009

DVR Receiver - Equip NRF
$200.00
$24.34 - Tax

This charge was done a day after my last payment was processed. Any idea what this could be referencing? I recently added an HR22 to my account, but I "purchased" it at Costco for $169. In activating it, I also deactivated my old H20 box.

NRF is for Non Return Fee. Now why they're charging you this is beyond me right now. :confused:

NRF is for Non Return Fee. Now why they're charging you this is beyond me right now. :confused:
If this is in reference to my old DVR, I'll "kindly" let them know that the reason they never got a DVR back was because they never gave me any indication that they gave a sh*t and wanted it back! It's hard to send out something when you don't have that little detail known as a "TO ADDRESS:"!

If this is in reference to my old DVR, I'll "kindly" let them know that the reason they never got a DVR back was because they never gave me any indication that they gave a sh*t and wanted it back! It's hard to send out something when you don't have that little detail known as a "TO ADDRESS:"!

I agree with you but it seems that's exactly what it is so call them and tell them where to stick it so they can ship you a box with a prepaid labet to return it.

Update: Called D*, and apparently they sent a return box to my OLD address, and the *word that rhymes with rock*-sucker did not make anything resembling an effort to make sure that a BIG BOX from Directv made it to me. I'm severely debating whether or not to write a little "Thank/F You" card to him to let him know about how I feel about the actions (or lack thereof) he took.

Update: Called D*, and apparently they sent a return box to my OLD address, and the *word that rhymes with rock*-sucker did not make anything resembling an effort to make sure that a BIG BOX from Directv made it to me. I'm severely debating whether or not to write a little "Thank/F You" card to him to let him know about how I feel about the actions (or lack thereof) he took.

Trust me it ain't worth it. they'll use your letter as toilet paper. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)