could someone tell me something

Status
Please reply by conversation.

arod_6949

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2004
i am getting ready to upgrade to a 3 room system and i am getting a new dish and everything it will be the dish with the 3 lnb. i was wanting to know if it is hard to just install this dish yourself? i installed the dish i have now and have all my wires already done so would it be hard to install this dish myself?

not at all. i had my wires set up from before, so when i picked up my new 3 lnb set, all i had to do was mount the dish on the pole and just rotate it until i picked up all 3 sat signals at 90 level.

i used set up dish menu in the receiver to get the coordinates and adjusted dish mount before i went up on the roof. so when i got up there, i already had my elevation and tilt set. all i had to do was just rotate the dish after putting it on the pole. it took less than 10 sec. to find the signals..

good luck

Not hard at all. If you installed the system you have now, it's the same process but easier since you already have your angles down.

CW

If it's going on a pole, the pole must be plumb. No tilt or lean in any direction.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts