Could Viacom Channels Go *Poof* This Week?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I thought someone said 17 channels were involved. The above post only lists six. I get a country music channel OTA. So, take away Viacom. I WILL NOT MISS IT.

I don't think that many people will complain if Viacom channels are blocked out......................
WRONG !!!!!! Millions of subscribers watch SPIKE & TV LAND and will drop Dish like a hot potato if these 2 channels are dropped. SPIKE has program series like "Street Outlaws" and other car related shows. TV LAND has 4 hours of Gunsmoke on weekdays.

WRONG !!!!!! Millions of subscribers watch SPIKE & TV LAND and will drop Dish like a hot potato if these 2 channels are dropped. SPIKE has program series like "Street Outlaws" and other car related shows. TV LAND has 4 hours of Gunsmoke on weekdays.

Gunsmoke withdrawal can be fatal.

Reactions: satjay and KAB
Good let em all go... I've yet to call about the increases from this year anyway so it will give me more fuel for the fire I'm gonna light under them for some major long term discounts.

Reactions: huskerhead

:coco Trolls don't even know what channels they watch. Street Outlaws is a Discovery Channel property and show ;)

Let me know if you need the number to cancel. :)

I survived the original VIACOM outage and I'll probably survive VIACOM II As long as they show reruns of cops on Spike when they return... They will show reruns, right?

http://www.thewrap.com/dish-ceo-we-are-prepared-to-drop-viacom-permanently/
Dish CEO: ‘We Are Prepared’ to Drop Viacom Permanently
Charlie Ergen says the satellite provider will follow other pay-TV companies that have dropped Viacom channels

Dish CEO Charlie Ergen said his company was prepared to drop Viacom channels permanently if the satellite provider can’t reach a deal on fees with the programmer.

Reactions: Blackloz
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)