Court TV change channels on May 1

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I could not get the link to work...is it broke? Is there going to be a tier change
resulting in a price change?

I'll plug in the shameless "I would rather have this channel instead." plug with the Crime & Investigation Network from A&E Networks. That would be nice. LOL. CourtTV is good though.

The original link fails because it is incomplete. When you cut and paste the original URL, the forum software replaces some of the visible parts with "..." leaving the actual underlying URL untouched. But, when you cut and paste from another source you lose the underlying URL.

Easy way to test this is to put your cursor on each link and see the difference in the lower left corner of your browse.

The original link fails because it is incomplete. When you cut and paste the original URL, the forum software replaces some of the visible parts with "..." leaving the actual underlying URL untouched. But, when you cut and paste from another source you lose the underlying URL.

Easy way to test this is to put your cursor on each link and see the difference in the lower left corner of your browse.

ok.

I don't get the placement. Right in between TNT (ch. 245) and TBS (ch. 247), moving Court TV to ch. 246 can only be seen as trying to drum up ratings for Court TV. A sensible move would've been to reassign it into the 350s or 360s along with news-related programming located in that area.

They have not announced the name of it yet, they just said they are changing the name.

Strange, you would think they would stick with CourtTV, what is a better way to describe the channel, other networks will probably want to get going just to use that name when the rights expire.

They have not announced the name of it yet, they just said they are changing the name.

The network, acquired by Time Warner and folded into its Turner division during 2006 , will no longer be called Court TV as of Jan. 1, 2008, and will revamp its daytime trial coverage and add in prime several new reality series (or, as the network and others, like A&E, prefer to call them, "real-life series.")

The goal is to target a psychographic the network is calling "Real Engagers," viewers who like watching shows about "real people," especially action stories.

First programming casualty happened today, no more Catherine Crier Live after after many years of being one of the highest ranking shows on CourtTV. :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)